Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Section (9) Bus



  Section (9) Bus


Get on a bus
She got on the bus at sam street
Be too late  to get on a bus


Get off a bus
I will tell you when to get off the bus 
Please wait until the bus stops before u get off


Wait for bus
A line of people waiting a but
I had to wait over an hour for a bus ,and then


Catch a bus
She had to run to catch a bus
I get the bus to work ,I usually catch the express bus to Valencia at 8a.m


Take a bus
I took the bus to the university


Ride a bus
Try  riding the bus for a peso or 2


Miss a bus
Hurry up or we will miss the bus
I missed the last bus and had to walk home


Bus pass
A card u buy that allows u to make several  bus jiurneys



Bus (ride/trip/journey)

Bus route=The way a bus goes
Bus lane


School bus


There were a lot of people on the bus

The best way to get there is by bus

Run for a bus

Bus stop
I stood at the bus stop for over half an hour before a bus came along


The bus leaves for the airport

A bus timetable
I will buy the tickets ,You check the bus timetable and  find out when the next one leaves


The bus fare=Money u pay for a bus jeouney
Unable to afford bus fares ,she walked to interviews
He says he walked to the interview because he coild not afford the bus fare


The bus service
Copenhagen has an excellent bus service ,there are regular buses to the city centre
It is about 20 minutes away by bus,But the bus service is very good



The best bus to get is the 22,It stop right outside the school

Can u tell me what time the next bus leave for the city centre!

I got up late this morning and had to run for the bus ,I just managed to get it

Excuse me ,is this bus to Oxford?

I like to sit on the top deck of the bus ,you get a better view



NOTE
 We ride on(horses/bikes/buses/train/taxi)
Travel on (ships/aeroplabes)

By bus 
The best way to get there is by bus




No comments: